FAQs about your stay at Sheraton Offenbach Hotel
1. Where can I park my car and how much does it cost?
Our hotel has its own parking garage with 80 parking slots. Parking costs € 2 per hour (or part thereof) and a maximum of € 18 per day. Please kindly note that we do not accept any reservations for parking.
2. Low Emission Zone: Is there something that needs to be considered?
Our Hotel is located in Offenbach’s Low Emission Zone. Please note, that only vehicles with the green fine particle badge are allowed to entry this zone. Motorways are not affected by this requirement.
3. What is the easiest and most relaxed way to get from the Frankfurt Airport to the Sheraton Offenbach?
The S8/S9 city train from the airport in the direction of Offenbach/Hanau travels directly to Offenbach-Marktplatz station (Exit: Herrnstraße). Traveltime approximately 20 minutes.
4. What will be charged for breakfast and what are the breakfast times?
The delicious breakfast buffet is served in our Restaurant PURE for € 24 per person.
Opening hours of our Restaurant PURE for breakfast: Monday to Sunday from 6:30 am to 10:30 am
5. How much will be charged for a roll away?
In general a roll away costs € 45 per person, if rates include breakfast € 60 will be charged.
6. What will be charged for children?
If no roll away is required children until 12 years stay in their parent's room for free. For children over 12 years of age, the normal roll away bed fee will be charged. Baby cots are free of charge for children up to 2 years. Breakfast is complimentary for children until the age of six years, from 7-12 years we grant a 50% discount.
7. What does Internet cost?
Guests can access our basic Wi-Fi free of charge throughout the hotel with up to 3 devices. High-speed Wi-Fi is available at a fee of 8 € per day.
8. Are dogs allowed?
Dogs are allowed in the hotel and will be pampered with the special Sheraton Dog Program® including Sheraton Signature Dog Bed and further special amenities. There will be no extra charge.
Please kindly note that dogs are not allowed in our restaurant.
9. Check-In and Check-Out Times
In general our Check-In time is 3:00 pm and our Check-Out time is 12:00 pm
A Late Check-Out or an Early Check-In is possible on request subject to availability. Your luggage can be stored at the Sheraton Offenbach Hotel for collection later in the day.
10. How can I handle the assumption of costs?
Please use our assumption of costs form which you can download here.
11. How do I get to Frankfurt Fair & Exhibition Center at the fastest?
The Exhibition Center Frankfurt can be easily reached: Take the S 8/S9 direction Frankfurt Airport to the station "Konstablerwache" and change there to the U4 underground train (in the direction "Bockenheimer Warte") until the stop "Frankfurt Festhalle / Messe". Duration approx. 15 minutes. The distance from the The Sheraton Offenbach Hotel to the Frankfurt fair ground is approx. 10 km.
12. How do I get to the Offenbach Fair & Exhibition Center?
The Offenbach Fair & Exhibition Center is only 5 walking minutes away from the hotel and situated across Büsing Park.
13. To whom may I send my application for an apprenticeship or vocational training?
Please send your application to:
Mrs. Maria Franza
Human Resources Manager
Berliner Strasse 111