Historical Buesing Palais
Built in 1775, the Buesing Palais is not only the architectural highlight of Offenbach but the exclusive event center of Sheraton Offenbach Hotel.
1773 - 1899: Manor House
In 1773 Nikolaus Bernard und Jean Georg d'Orville bought land at the Herrenstraße to expand their snuff factory.
1889 - 1920: Neo-Baroque Palais
The architect Professor Wilhelm Manchot renovated the Palais in Neo-rococco style from 1899 to 1907.